BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

some short updates =)

Hello ppl..this post i going to write something about the place where i been studying now..which is despark auto academy petaling jaya..so it been already 5 weeks time since class start..everything was going smoothly but sometime not so smooth..in this 5 weeks we have finish the 1st book which carry out 15 topics if not mistaken..kinda fast right?sometime it been up and down in my life..but it can be solved calmly..this week i received 2 sets of brand new uniform which is in formal type..kinda nice oso..i appointed as the class captain for this course and i feel proud of it..because it can train me as a gud leader from now before i go out to society in the future...say fast also not so fast say slow also not so slow..4 more books 2 go and approximately 4 more months to go before i going to finish my course..but after that wad is my direction im kinda blur now due to some reason..hmm..going back to taiping this thursday and will going to penang on monday for level 2 final exam..wish me luck ya..hehe..so i end my post with a pic of me..my latest picture.. =) 

SP_A0144

SP_A0145

0 comments: